Getting JVC NX 9BE!

shankarcams

I am planning to get a JVC NX-9 projector to replace my Sony VPL-VW 550ES (4k) of about 250 hours.

Anyone have experience with any of JVC NX5/7/9 here? I understand it has a great lens. It is native 4K and has an 8K shift, though I dont really see value in fake 8K.

This also brings the question of disposing.my Sony VPL-VW 550ES 4K projector 250 hours, for which I will put up a for sale soon. Meanwhile anyone who is interested can PM me I guess.

I am planning to get a JVC NX-9 projector to replace my Sony VPL-VW 550ES (4k) of about 250 hours.

Anyone have experience with any of JVC NX5/7/9 here? I understand it has a great lens. It is native 4K and has an 8K shift, though I dont really see value in fake 8K.

This also brings the question of disposing.my Sony VPL-VW 550ES 4K projector 250 hours, for which I will put up a for sale soon. Meanwhile anyone who is interested can PM me I guess.
I took a demo of nx-9 projector. Its super sharp. Faux 8k is worth the money. :)
Get it properly calibrated.

Boy, this will be an awesome projector. Congratulations on your purchase. What does it go for in India? I know the street price in the US, but it's likely way more expensive in India, right?

Regarding calibrators, I am looking for a good one to calibrate my RS540 in Bangalore. I would really appreciate recommendations.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back