Getting Yamaha RX-V681BL from us. Can you help me with an advise please....

This is the transformer i got

https://www.flipkart.com/maxine-1-5...STVSTEXM5BQ4EGXHBHJ4FO7J&pid=VSTEXM5BQ4EGXHBH

It doesn't have any voltage selection switch. But it has two plug sockets. One is 100v and the other is 110v.

Sorry my friend ....you just missed !!! i sold same transformer here for Rs 3250 + 700 shipping which i hardly used for 6 months for an Onkyo US power specific AVR. which was no more useful for me after my AVR failure by lightning surge
yes i know it does not have selector switch but it gives output on both socket you can fix your plug which ever suits your need ( may be it will give 120V at 110v socket what you are looking for).
That's why i am insisting to check with multimeter in your home.

Last edited:
Just to update you guys....
I spoke to MAXIM company. They said the 120V avr will work without any problem with a 110V transformer.
(im not sure if there will be any effect on audio quality)
The ratio of step down is 2:1
If the input is 240v, the output will be 120V
If the input is 220V, the output will be 110v.

Regards,
Chaitanya

Dear All...

Just to update you I have been using Yamaha RX-V681BL with Maxine 1.5Kva step down.
It is working perfectly. No issues as of now.... Thank you so much for all the guidance !!!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back