This is a fully built PC which I am putting for sale including the SSD and RAM stick. I have installed Windows 10 64bit OS exclusively to run "Audiophile Optimizer" software to switch off unnecessary things from the OS to optimize and run only the Foobar2000 jukebox - https://www.highend-audiopc.com/ao-order
This AO is a licensed software and comes with hardware locked keys, hence the license only works with this PC. I have checked with the Claudia who handles the website and it seems that the license is non-transferable. So the buyer has to use with the licensed software which is hardware locked and continue to use it permanently on this PC without any issues. I also upgraded the initial version last year by paying Euro 49 on top of the original license fees. The current license cost for Windows 10 of AO is CHF 129 (comes to roughly INR 9k). The software works superbly with multiple tweaks options to either run complete barebones without any GUI or with GUI or mid version. This can be setup with the Service Tool which is installed on the PC. You can use any music software like JRiver, Foobar2000 etc and the setup allows you to get this to launch automatically on booting without loading the full Windows OS. Initially I ran Windows 2012R2 version when this software was compatible only with this OS, but later upgraded to Windows 10 premium.
My sale price of this PC including the SSD+RAM+AO software is Rs. 20k + shipping at actuals. I have the original box and the PC looks and works perfectly without any issues. Reason for sale is that I am upgrading to get a Roon based dual PC setup by this year end and need funds for the same. At my price with this PC running one of the best optimizer softwares with SSD and 8GB RAM is a bargain. I gave the best price for this PC which is now plug-n-play with everything installed.
Here are the pictures for reference.
Thanks for looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.