Godzilla vs. Kong good LFE

Michelangalo

Hi,

Godzilla vs. Kong is a nice movie to test out home theatre setup good LFE effects. It will give a nice rundown for the speakers and subwoofer.

Disc is always better any day.i feel day and night difference in my system including video clarity when playing from Blu-ray Disc.

Hi,

Godzilla vs. Kong is a nice movie to test out home theatre setup good LFE effects. It will give a nice rundown for the speakers and subwoofer.
I was part of the crew involved in making this film. What was your source for watching this movie? I am pretty sure a Blu Ray can't be out as it was just released in cinemas.

I was part of the crew involved in making this film. What was your source for watching this movie? I am pretty sure a Blu Ray can't be out as it was just released in cinemas.
Love the LFE on both kong vs Godzilla and gozilla: King of Monsters! Great work!

Where did u watch it?
Netflix. sounds sublime. I would imagine the Blue-Ray will knock my socks off. Also, if you guys havent seen the three part anime series, you're in for another treat, and not only because of the LFE which is nothng in comparison to the big budget blockbusters mentioned earlier.

Wow! May we know what was your role or department ?
I work as a Digital Resource Manager at Weta Digital. Its basically Forecasting and Analysis of compute consumption on vfx films. There are other side jobs or non critical tasks I do under this role. Not of importance or a matter to discuss here.

Iam having a sparkly time here :D

So was curious to know what one means by LFE. And how many folks who've watched that movie, actually have their speakers and subs dialled in correctly for LFE vs sub woofer crossover . Iam just curious thats all :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back