GoldenEar Triton 2 speakers

hifi pro

Hi,

Just got the GoldenEar triton 2's a week ago speaker breaking it in still but sounds good, had read great reviews on the net before buying them. does anyone have any experience with them ?

I have spent some time auditioning them. what are you driving them with? How have you wired them? Did you buy them in Mumbai ? Great sound and unbeatable value for the money!

It got fantastic reviews from Stereophile and others. Impressive part of the spec is the claimed 16 Hz. I will be quite OK even with 20 Hz;)

I have heard them and they are fantastic. Anyone in the market for a pair of floor-standers in the 1.25 lac range should hear them before making a decision.
The high end and midrange clarity is amazing at this price point. 1200watts of power per side (2400watts total) of low end grunt, is quite a package, to be heard to be believed !

hi,
Even i personally feel Triton two sound's unbelievable and its HF is quite amazing. I took a demo at AudioVision India....................... love this speakers compared to other speaker brands in the market...........
thnx

Hi Olly,
In short,,,,"The TritonCinema Two 5.1 system is spectacularly spectacular."
Loving it more every day.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back