1. Golden area Triton 2 Tower Speakers
Stereophile Class A Reccomended Component. Super lows, highs and mids; rated frequency of 16Hz - 35 KHz. Jan 2014 purchase from India and very gently used. Cosmetically 9/10 Working 10/10, Comes with original bomb proof boxes and bills. Surreal 3D immersive wall of sound and amazing imaging. Very easy to drive as below the 150Hz crossover the inbuilt ClassD amps take over for the low end grunt work. Was planning to move up from my Emotiva 200W earlier, but found its more than ample for driving these beauties.
Specs - Three-way floorstanding loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1.06" by 1.31" High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter, two 4.5" cone midrange units, two 5" by 9" cone woofers powered by an internal amplifier, two 7" by 10" passive radiators. Crossover frequencies: 150Hz, 3.5kHz. Frequency range: 16Hz–35kHz. Sensitivity: 91dB/2.83V/m. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms. Recommended amplifier power: 20–500W. Built-in subwoofer amplifier: class-D, 1200W.
Dimensions - 48" (1230mm) H (with base, no spikes) by 5.25" (135mm) W front by 7.5" (190mm) W rear by 15" (385mm) D. Weight: 60 lbs (27.3kg).
2. NAD M51 35-bit 844kHz Direct Digital DAC and Digital Preamplifier
Stereophile Class A Recommended component and NAD's top of the line from its Masters Series’ features such as extremely low noise, low distortion, wide dynamic range, superb linearity and exceptionally low digital jitter, taking in PCM data rates up to 24 bit/192kHz. Highly resolving and a great pre-amp + DAC combo, with its own universal programmable remote. It’s a fully functional digital preamp also with seven digital inputs and one of the world’s best volume controls. As a ‘preamp’ it is totally noise and distortion free because all switching and volume control is done in the digital domain. There are no analogue circuits except for the Class A buffer at the output of the DAC.
7 Inputs - AES/EBU + SPDIF Coaxial x 1 + Optical x 1 + HDMI x 2 (stereo only) + USB Class 2 Audio: asynchronous 24/192 support + IR In + Trigger In
Outputs - HDMI Video Out (3D video pass through) + Analogue + Unbalanced 47 Ohms + Balanced 110 Ohms + Trigger Out 12V ±20%
Jan 2014 purchase from Lakozy India and very gently used. Cosmetically 9/10 Working 10/10, Comes with original bomb proof boxes and bills, remote and Box.
3. Emotiva XPA 200 amp
Rated to deliver 240 watts into a 4 ohm load (both at <1% THD); it easily drives the GE Triton 2 without any stress. I was aiming to upgrage as soon as liquidity opened up after my 2014 purchase but NEVER felt the need to do that. It’s a great speaker and amp combo and maximum bang for the buck.
2 Channel Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B
Power Output (rated power; THD < 1%): 240 watts / channel; into 4 ohms both channels driven)
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 80 kHz (+ 0 / - 1 dB)
THD + noise: < 0.02%
Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load): > 89 dB at 1 watt (A-weighted); > 110 dB at rated power (A-weighted)
Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 500
Speaker Output Connections: Full-sized 5-way binding posts; one pair per channel x 2
Power Supply: 90,000 uF of storage capacitance; 360 VA heavy duty toroidal transformer
Input sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1100 mV
Gain: 29 dB
Input Connections: Unbalanced (RCA); one per channel with Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
The XPA-200 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
Jan 2014 purchase from US and hand carried to India and very gently used. Cosmetically 9/10 Working 10/10, Comes with original bomb proof boxes.
4. Audiphilleo 2 USB TO SPDIF + Wireworld USB cable and Pure Power external PSU
If there is one item I will have the hardest time parting in my setup – it is this. The AP2 extracts the noisy digital audio from a computer source (via USB) and inputs the cleanest S/PDIF signal possible to a DAC by data re-clocking and power regeneration. Dual clocks – one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 and one for 48/96/192.
But in simple English, it maginfies the resolution, detail, imaging and overall sonic experience manifold.
Jan 2014 purchase from US and hand carried to India and very gently used. Cosmetically 9/10 Working 10/10, Comes with original box and connectors.
The whole setup is fully functional and yu can PM me to line up an audition at my home in Prabhadevi Mumbai. Happy to share HiRes images also.
Interconnects include Original Supra Cables DAC-XLR balanced interconnects and Emotiva Speaker cables with Mediabridge banana plugs.
Expected Package Price: Rs. 295,000 + Shipping@Actuals and at buyers risk, but would prefer a Mumbai sale due to size constraints.
Ageing of the product: 5 years, (Jan 2014)
Cosmetic condition: 9/10
Working condition: 10/10
All Prices are slightly negotiable via PM only.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.