Good Av receiver + 5.1 speaker system.? under 50k..

I assume both are same except minor additions like auto caliberating mic etc.... Even the user manuals are same.... I'm in the same boat.... Or boats buddy...

I am really confused with my first Ht buying plan. 329, 524, 299, 2910, HTiBs, Pioneer AJ. A proper soup in my head.

I am really confused with my first Ht buying plan. 329, 524, 299, 2910, HTiBs, Pioneer AJ. A proper soup in my head.

seriously same problem i am facing should i go for htib or i go for separate and budget is limited too.basically my usage will be 70% music 30% movies.

Since you are going to hear music more then go for Marantz or NAD or Yamaha etc...it all depends on your budget and what kind of speakers you want with it. Better to visit dealers near you and audition for yourself systems which appeal to you in performance abd appearance...there are also videos n reviews over the net to refer to...all the best

If you are so inclined towards 5.1, I would suggest you to go step by step.

Go for an avr and 2 speakers first and then add the remaining speakers later.

You would get better value if you go for used avr/speakers.

Do not compromise just to have the complete 5.1 setup in a single go.

How about harman kardon avr 70 + jbl cinema 300 ?? guys any idea about this package.? give your precious reviews highly appreciated .!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back