Good car audio service in chennai

muks1224

Hi!

I recently bought an Android car audio system from China ,within a month the audio output failed all other functions work, one of the service center identified the part that failed, the supplier sent the ic ,but now all the reputed service guys like radio warehouse refuse to take this up for changing the ic . can anybody recommend anyone in chennai who will help me fix the ic.Thanks

Hi!

I recently bought an Android car audio system from China ,within a month the audio output failed all other functions work, one of the service center identified the part that failed, the supplier sent the ic ,but now all the reputed service guys like radio warehouse refuse to take this up for changing the ic . can anybody recommend anyone in chennai who will help me fix the ic.Thanks

Radio warehouse is an accessories installer. Go to Ritchie Street and ask around. There are many shops there which can take up this job. You can also check with the service centre which helped you with identifying the IC

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back