Good Compact stereo setup below 30k

arjuraj

Dear All,

i like to build a good compact stereo setup for my bedroom( 12x12ft) listening!!amp / BF spkrs am looking to decide! can u ppl pls suggest some of the good setups or combo!! sharing their setup pictures will help me to get more idea !!
Thank u

What kind of music do you listen to? Are you open to go the used route?

Look at Wharfedale speakers. See if you can audition. Boston acoustics is another. Amp wise Norge should do well. What is your source going to be?

Dear All,

i like to build a good compact stereo setup for my bedroom( 12x12ft) listening!!amp / BF spkrs am looking to decide! can u ppl pls suggest some of the good setups or combo!! sharing their setup pictures will help me to get more idea !!
Thank u

Taga Harmony Hybrid Tube amps for 15K + Taga Platinum BS speaker S 90 SL for 12K (assuming you have source)..

Look at Wharfedale speakers. See if you can audition. Boston acoustics is another. Amp wise Norge should do well. What is your source going to be?
sourse will b flac and wav via fiio x5 2nd gen / or cd player am expecting in inbuilt mini hifi system! bt not sure how good it will b!!

A friend uses the 765 I think.

Very nice all in one..

Will be good for a small room

Just add 2 way standmount or bookshelf speakers

In the forum there is a Denon like this for sale I think...

Dear All,

Thank u
You can check out active speakers like the Audioengine and Swans also.
Since you are in Chennai, there are quite a few audio showrooms. Spend a couple of weekends auditioning.

You can also check up on systems of some Chennai FMs

You can check out active speakers like the Audioengine and Swans also.
Since you are in Chennai, there are quite a few audio showrooms. Spend a couple of weekends auditioning.

You can also check up on systems of some Chennai FMs
santhosh also said about swans once!! will check it also kannan sir ! thank u

Check Swans and Edifier. You can get a nice pair of Active Bookshelves. Else I would recommend to buy Wharfedale 220 bookshelves and a second hand amp for 10k

Check Swans and Edifier. You can get a nice pair of Active Bookshelves. Else I would recommend to buy Wharfedale 220 bookshelves and a second hand amp for 10k
heard that Wharfedale all r power hungry one! whats the minimum watts required to run it in a decent level! not so loud!! pleasant without loosing details kind of sounding!!

Even a 20 watts lepai 2020 can drive it if you are fine with lower volumes. But I suggest to look for at least 40 watts per channel.

Dear All,

Thank u
If you intend for long term investment with ease of availability of after sales service and spares, then Norge amps are the way to go, with either Norge/ Wharfedale speakers. Audio quality wise, Norge amps are very good and at par with numerous MNC brands. For your requirement, I would suggest Norge 2060 amplifier. But if you want looks and extra features, then you can opt for Marantz PM5005.

I run maximum 5 watts of power into my bookshelf speakers with 6.5 inch woofer and a soft dome polycell tweeter.
Its sensitivity is around 88db.
My listening room is 18x12.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back