Good earphones under 2k

joji9001

Cam anyone suggest a good earphone under 2k..my senneheiser cx 300 " mark 2 recently broke and looking for a good replacement. Also must have a mic. Suggestions plz

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

go for soundmagic E10s, it costs 2k. i even had the cx200 and have many IEMs form 2k to 50k range and ...it iss as good as some of the 10k IEMs i have

Cam anyone suggest a good earphone under 2k..my senneheiser cx 300 " mark 2 recently broke and looking for a good replacement. Also must have a mic. Suggestions plz

ve monk plus,hear them to believe them

Bumping an old thread to avoid a repetition...

Anyone tried Sony XB50AP In-Ear Headphones? I'm looking for something for use in travelling / casual use purely for music from android device. I read some good reviews on the Sony as well the Sennheiser CX 275 S, but liked the Sony more. Any other recommendations, most welcome, looking for in price range around 2-2.5k.

Audio Technica M20x. Those were my first headphones, the ones which taught me the "right way to listen to music"..In a way, it will be a great first step into the audiophile journey for you, once you thoroughly listen to these phones and get to know the basics like sound signature, aesthetics, pros&cons, you can upgrade to the higher rung ones like the M40x, 50x and slowly transition towards open backs.Thats what I did, hence the advise. Regards :)

Audio Technica M20x. Those were my first headphones, the ones which taught me the "right way to listen to music"..In a way, it will be a great first step into the audiophile journey for you, once you thoroughly listen to these phones and get to know the basics like sound signature, aesthetics, pros&cons, you can upgrade to the higher rung ones like the M40x, 50x and slowly transition towards open backs.Thats what I did, hence the advise. Regards :)

Thanks for the suggestion, yes I'm totally aware of the Audio Technica and have auditioned the big brother M50x many times (loved the blue colour) and they are in my wish list ever since. But as I'm only looking for an IEM for travel purpose the headphones will be very bulky for me.

Sound magic E10C, if you need detailed sound.

Will surely look for them, thanks.

Some options for you to check:

Xiaomi Hybrid
Oneplus Icon
Rock Zircon
Vsonic VSD3S (or some other Vsonic)

Was a Senn user to start with, moved to Audio Technica which I lost recently. Just got the Rock Zircon from China and loving it. Build quality is awesome and it has mic which seems equally well built, though the mic button is a little flush with the metal tube. Smooth and super clear treble, liquid midrange and awesome bass!

The SoundMagic ES80 will blow these away with their output. Superb IEMs, if you can stretch your budget a bit.

Signature Acustics C12, Indian brand and the SQ at this price range is unheard of, it is that good, comes with two years warranty as well.

Well, thank you all for your suggestions, its very much appreciated. This is what I like the most of hifivision members, they are ready to help when in need.

I placed an order today afternoon, for the Sound Magic E10C in black-red colour as the black-gun was out of stock. Nevermind, I like the black-red better compared to others. Moreover, the price fit perfectly in my budget and I'm really excited and happy. Order placed online at headphonezone.in and costed me 2k, and now the worst part is of waiting.

Thank you Arun for the suggestion, I'm really thankful. Shall post a review once I receive it.

Hi,
Review please!

Well, thank you all for your suggestions, its very much appreciated. This is what I like the most of hifivision members, they are ready to help when in need.

I placed an order today afternoon, for the Sound Magic E10C in black-red colour as the black-gun was out of stock. Nevermind, I like the black-red better compared to others. Moreover, the price fit perfectly in my budget and I'm really excited and happy. Order placed online at headphonezone.in and costed me 2k, and now the worst part is of waiting.

Thank you Arun for the suggestion, I'm really thankful. Shall post a review once I receive it.

If you can stretch your budget a bit over 2000, you can get the Beyerdynamic Byron. Totally smooth with excellent bass. Haven't heard a better iem at that price. Read the reviews online.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back