Good News for Malayalam LP Lovers.

Dear All,

A mail received from Mr. AG Premachandran of Satyam Audios is appended below.

Quote:

Thanks for your query, We are pleased to know that, you are interested to buy one LPR. The MRP is Rs.650/- If you may provide the full address with telephone number along with Payment to us, we will be sending the same to by courier.

This is for your kind information
thanks & Regards
A.G. PREMACHDNRAN
Satyam Audios, XL/1260 B -Drowpathi,
T D Road, Ernakulam , Cochin - 682 011.
Ph : 0484 236 2242 / 406 6622.

Unquote

Regards,
Suresh

Hi all,

Just sending a dd for rs 700/ (in favour of Satyam Audios) including courier charges to Bangalore.

Thanks Suresh for letting everyone know this

Regards,
Venu

Hi All,

I was reading this thread by around 4pm, rushed out and went for purchasing this LP. Went to almost 7 shops here in Trivandrum, all sold out!!! Next lot expected by Tuesday only...Last try, one more musical shop, and there it is - a last piece...Bought it. Wow!! It was a great feeling to buy off the counter a brand new Malayalam LP.Not mentioned anywhere the place of manufacture.

Played A side as of now, excellent quality.(who wants to buy a CD?????).Perhaps audio experts in this forum will comment more on the audio quality here.

Song list includes -

SIDE A

1. KAATHIRIPOO KANMANI ( Yesudas & Chitra) - Krishnagudiyil oru Pranayakalathu.
2. KARALE NIN ( Yesudas & Preetha) _ Devadoothan.
3. PACHAPPANAM THATHE (Yesudas) - Nottam
4. ETHO NIDRA THAN ( Yesudas) - Ayaal Kadha Ezhuthukayannu.

SIDE B

1. PINNEYUM PINNEYUM ( Yesudas) - Krishnagudiyil oru
2. ENTE ELLAMELLAM ( Yesudas & Sujatha) - Meesa Madhavan
3. MANASSE PAADOO NEE ( Yesudas) - Paranjutheeratha Visheshangal
4. PARAYATHE ARIYAATHE ( Yesudas & Chitra) - Udayananu Thaaram.

For All LP lovers over there, its a great buy.

Thanks

i also purchased through a friend of mine from a shop in kozhikode.....got it and keep in my collection......any idea of sherya's LP release ?.......

@srinjith.....is it a great quality? whatz your audio setup?

[/QUOTE]@srinjith.....is it a great quality? whatz your audio setup?[/QUOTE]

Ya, quality is good(a little taste of digital master recording is there).

My set up for turntable includes 2 pioneer direct drive players, one with Shure M 97XE and other with AT cartridge., connected to Denon 2310, drivers is Wharfedale 9.5

Just received the LP by courier without any damages. I will be able to listen it only after I fix the issues with my TT.

Regards,
Venu

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back