Good news for vinyl Lovers

mahiruha

Thats a great news :clapping: and lets hope to see these titles soon in the stores and as ukjeyaraj said, hope they come with the oldies as well.
Regards.

Great news. Please post the details here as and when the titles are available.:)

The records are already on sale. Check these places in mumbai:
1. Landmark in phoenix and andheri
2. Rythm house in town

Will keep posted for more genuine places. Not too many co online sites to buy from.
Happy vinyling

I hope LPs are being cut from the original Redbook..and not some digitised version ! if their CDs are any indication, they may not have any of the original recordings

I supposed cutting the LPs will be outsourced. I wonder to whom and of what quality.

Cheers

EMI & Sony are importing the records from their manufacturing units abroad. the indian music companies would be out sourcing it.... i may not be surprised if its made in china

the international ones are made by the music companies therefore the quality is good. i have check it myself

very soon i will also have a nice big collection and some of them i would be selling off cause i dont listen to all

so if interested then PM me

just search for vinyl records on the site and you shall get. there are some more
but still have not been able to order as their verification process is not going through since yesterday
so stuck
also i am not sure the genuinity of these cause even the music labels website does not have anything of these mentioned

thinking abt talking to the music cos first before buying.

@Entsurgeon - Vande Mataram is the AR Rahman album with the hit number 'Maa tujhe salaam'

@denzong - Dunno y the music labels are not promoting vinyl sales. Cudn't find anything about TMK or Patiala House LP on T-series website ( when I last checked a few days back).

But both are released - and both are with me too :D

@denzong - since you are in Mumbai - TMK is available at Rhythm House.

And their LP rack has grown from a single one to a double one now. I hope it continues to grow :)

(BTW, if interested in folk music, do try out Manganiyar Seduction (google it, a lot available on it and its creator Roysten Abel), I enjoyed that one - it's a double LP - but the CD is also available just to check out if the music matches your taste or not. I had picked it up on impulse).

i today bought TMK, Patiala House & Jhootha Hi Sahi.
although i dont like all of the above too much (got it for kids and my wife) but i still went ahead and bought it because if we do not support to the companies that the vinyls are in demand then they would not come up with more
i am not being partial to any music label or album but just trying to make a point to show to the music labels that we are there to buy if you come up with good albums

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back