Good price for Quad speakers

Gryffindor

I intend to give away my Quad Speakers.
These are 11L series, and IMHO they sounded better than the newer L2 series when paired with a NAD C320BEE Amps. Since these speakers have been discontinued I'm not sure how much to quote for it.

What do you guys feel is a good price to ask for them?
The speakers are in good condition, and since it has a lacquered body, it hardly has any visible scratch.
Also do you think its wise to sell my Amps separately or as a package?

New ones cost 42k. If these are in warranty (3+ months minimum) then you can try to sell for 25-30k tops but anything more than 25k won't be easy at all. If these are not in warranty then probably 15-20k is realistic unless you want to keep waiting for that magic sale :)

I intend to give away my Quad Speakers.
These are 11L series, and IMHO they sounded better than the newer L2 series when paired with a NAD C320BEE Amps. Since these speakers have been discontinued I'm not sure how much to quote for it.

What do you guys feel is a good price to ask for them?
The speakers are in good condition, and since it has a lacquered body, it hardly has any visible scratch.
Also do you think its wise to sell my Amps separately or as a package?

Hello Gryffindor,
Since we are at it so though of informing you.
Currently I too am looking for a decent set of bookshelf speakers. If you plan to pass it on, then please do let me know, as I would like to consider them. Since I am not able to PM you so posted here to inform you. Hope you don't mind :)

------------------------------------------

Ok, now regarding you query :)

Following should help give a pointer towards pricing:
1. Age of the product
2. Condition of the product (usage pattern - light usage preferred)

Best of luck for your sale!

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Rohit

What is the best way to get in touch here

Any clue on how to enable PMs or may we share email addresses here?

What is the best way to get in touch here

Any clue on how to enable PMs or may we share email addresses here?

Hello Dear,
First of all would like to welcome to the forum! :)

I think you need a minimum number of credits to enable sending PM which I think will get anabled once you have minimum number of posts I guess. This is what I guess.

Sure, you can feel free to share mail. Mine is rohit (underscore) usr at yahoo. Send me a test mail so I can edit this right away to avoid spam :D

Kind regards!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back