Good receiver+speaker combo around 25k-28k?

mihird

I am searching for a good receiver+speaker combo (custom made or readymade) around 25k to 28k.

My main interest is music. I will be using it around 70% for music (ipod or laptop/pc) and rest will be others.

Please advise.

hi,
i have a open box yamaha rx-v465 black colour wanted to sell it it is brand new not used at all if interested let me know

onkyo 3300 wud be best bet for 25k...

however as ur main intrest is music for stereo setup.

amp+ bs speakers..( 20k )

later add a sub if u feel the need

I don't want to go for just amp, I want receiver so later I can attach BD player, XBOX n all that (when I purchase).

What's the grabbing deal for Onkyo 3300?

and how's Yamaha 465 compared to Onkyo 3300?

Also, I don't mind a good receiver + average speaker in this budget and then upgrade to better speaker later if that can give me better deal compared to Onlyo 3300 as I read that Entertainment In a Box would not be as good as individual receiver+speaker.

Please advise.

Harman Kardon is the best receiver in India within 20k. PERIOD!

And JBL speakers shouldn't be the worst. Will probably be better than Sony at least. :p

Harman Kardon is the best receiver in India within 20k. PERIOD!

Care to post specific reasons behind this statement? Does it have any specific feature that would be missing from other AVRs? Or does it have a powerful amp to drive speakers?

Harman Kardon is known to have the best sound quality for this budget.

The only better receivers (within a slightly higher budget) are from Marantz or NAD which is even more expensive.

Yamaha, Pioneer, Denon, Sony won't sound as good as Harman.

what test material you used?
how you did a/db testing?
how many hours you did testing?
which were the speaker combinations?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back