Good Smart TV to buy in India

sriii

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a smart tv in india, and i dont have relevant experience/knowledge in choosing the right TV wrt latest technology,features.

I have an inclination towards Sony Bravia series but not restricted to it.

My budget is between 70K - 75K (Max).

Am looking for a smart tv to speak Skype calls and watch HD movies...

Could you please help me in choosing the right tv/brand.

Thanks,
Sriii

There are very good TV's in that price range.
Please look at Sony 40" model W900A which is around 70K, you can also look at Sony 42" W850B. If you are ok with other brands look for Panasonic 42" E6D.

+1 to vibhs19

Sony TRILUMINOS series are one of the best LEDs you can buy. They are cheaper than Samsung series 7 and 8 and give an incredible picture quality. Samsung apps are probably the best in smart tv's. However all tv's now have basic apps including Skype.

I would always give more importance to overall picture quality than anything else.

Hi Sriii

There are a lot of TVs in today's market and most of them have more or less comparable features...end of the day it is all about which model provides the best video and audio quality within defined budget......warranty also plays an important role....

Here are some links to understand the basic difference in TVs...

Plasma vs LED vs LCD TVs

LED vs LCD vs plasma TV - Which? Technology

Can LED LCD look as good as plasma? - CNET

CNET's guide to 3D TV: What you (still) need to know - CNET

Whats the Difference Between Active 3D and Passive 3D TVs? | eBay

4K TV vs. OLED TV - CNET

You need to go window shopping and compare TVs side by side...see what all features, connectivity, screen size etc you would want and accordingly start shortlisting the brands and models....3 years warranty is being offered by Sharp and Toshiba....you may want to consider this as there are known cases of the biggest brands like Samsung or Sony failing after just 1 year of use...

Another thing to ad is that there are ample devices / gadgets in the market which can make an existing CRT or LED or LCD a SMART TV...a simple google search would provide you a list....

You can click on my user name for related posts...there are threads on Sony / Toshiba / Samsung owners on HFV which can provide some insights....all the best

even i am also planning to buy 3d led but confuse in lg n sony tri luminous coz lg r giving ips panel display however sony has come up with ips too but lg 3d is gud n dey offer clip on glasses as i wear specs help me which one is better

Hello guys, did you guys buy the TV? Which brand did you choose? I am also planning so I would like to know the reviews.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back