Goofups

firearm12

Pls list any songs (popular enough) where you have noticed a goof up or unexpected sounds added from inside the studio or elsewhere.

I will start with yeh kaha aa gye hum by Lata, there is a prominent 'wahh' from someone in the studio after Amitabh Bachchans renders line 'dil kehta hai duniya ki har rasm utha den'.

This one is very famous. Kurt cobain messes with his guitar at around 2m 50s. Legendary.

This is cute and famous too. Asha starts singing when it were Kishore's lines at 2.20s. In the studio after recording Asha apologied but Kishore said dont worry i am the hero, i will put my hand on your mouth as soon as you start so that it dont look like mistake.

This is cute and famous too. Asha starts singing when it were Kishore's lines at 2.20s. In the studio after recording Asha apologied but Kishore said dont worry i am the hero, i will put my hand on your mouth as soon as you start so that it dont look like mistake.

Nice find. Kishore and Asha is best thing happened to Hindi Film Music. Though other singers would have carried on with thier lofty performances, the natural voice of these two singers is something else. Thanks for the music.
Regards

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back