Got SCHIIT Mani Phono

accord

After listening lot of positive reviews online, decided to try it & ordered Mani from Headphone Zone on 3rd evening and today i received it at my office address through bluedart, it is fast then amazon i think.

Opened it up, looking good and solid :licklips:, plugged it on power socket and left on for burnin till evening.

Now waiting for evening when i take it home and will try with my stereo setup. :licklips:

Only glitch is, one month back i also asked my friend, who is returning from US, to get the same along. landing here on Sunday :eek::sad:. Hope he say sorry when i receive him on airport ;)

Hi Accord,

I am looking to buy one too !

By the way - I have Audiotechnica LP60 - will it pair well ?

Thanks,
Karthik

I think it should work well with it. Mani is also compatible with both MM and MC cart with variable gain and load settings.

Hi accord, are there any other schiit phono available or is it just this schist mani on the website? Thanks.

What kind of music do u listen to btw?

Hi celester, i just checked and mani is sold out for now you can check again in future if interested or chat them online for notification.

I do like to listen all kind of soft vocal based songs with melodious music and in process to collect LPs of my taste.

I was wondering if there is anything better than the mani from schiit themselves?

As far as i know, Mani is the only phono pre Schiit produces with their best. I purchased it by reading many online reviews and rated best against all it's competitors. You should contact someone in your city who already using it for audition.

For any further query you can contact me any time.

It's out of stock now sadly.

Accord, I'm very interested in the mani. Have you used it yet? How about a user experience review for us please thanks.

Till now im satisfied with the sq thats improved with no doubt. I was also noticing aggressive bass over mid and low but now i feel every thing is smooth and clear.

Trying to find a descent 12inch RCA cable to connect Mani with Onkyo for more transparency, as of now using CNCT 2mtr cable that is also working well but want to compare.

On coming Sunday, Im planning to listen my Vinyls again without mani and will update with the difference.

Thanks accord, keep this thread active with ur inputs since ur the only user of the mani I know off.

I use the rca cables from amazonbasics. They are pretty good quality.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello every one,

From last 15 day I listened almost all of my vinyls again with Mani, and on Sunday i connected TT with my receiver to see the difference w/o mani.
Needle dropped on first track of Marasim and i immediately felt the difference in sq as night and day, as per my personal opinion.

I also made a DIY 12" stereo RCA connector using CAt 5 cable and it is also working good over CNCT cable. Waiting to receive DAC stereo cable, ordered from Hifimart.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back