My used Gr research XLS encore ( custom speaker Danny richie ) 5 1/2 inch woofer with 1 inch soft dome tweeter
Speaker box build - box in box construction with No rez and tuned with 140gms stuffing by Khushroo Jilla ( NExus audio )
Double front and rear baffle
Brass rear plaque with Dayton binding posts
color : Ferrari red with white racing stripes
Asking price : rs 30250
i can speak volumes about the taut bass , imaging and correctness of tone this speaker delivers however that will obviously be partial
People who have heard a correctly built X-LS encore speaker know how it sounds
there are a couple pieces built the same way
One is with FM - jaibir and one is with FM joshua JLS001
You may ask them their take on the speaker to know more about it
a couple FMs might have probably heard the speaker too and Joshuas
i know FM rikhav has im sure there are a couple others
Reason for sale : Troels Gravison here i come
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.