Greetings Everyone

rksingh1

My name is Ravi and I am based out of Bangalore, northern part. I keep travelling to Kolkata for work though and I am in Kolkata as I write this.

I am not sure how anyone defines an audiophile. If it is from the list of equipment, then I am certainly not one. All I have a Bose Solo 5 soundbar connected to my 42in Sony W670 TV.

I have a Infinity setup in my XUV car if that counts here :)

I have been reading posts on this forum and I look forward to contribute in whatever way possible. Thanks for having me.

Hello Ravi,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
To some extent it really doesn't matter what one thinks of being an audiophile.
I would say that as audio enthusiasts we come together on here to share and learn from each other.

Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Regards.

My name is Ravi and I am based out of Bangalore, northern part. I keep travelling to Kolkata for work though and I am in Kolkata as I write this.

I am not sure how anyone defines an audiophile. If it is from the list of equipment, then I am certainly not one. All I have a Bose Solo 5 soundbar connected to my 42in Sony W670 TV.

I have a Infinity setup in my XUV car if that counts here :)

I have been reading posts on this forum and I look forward to contribute in whatever way possible. Thanks for having me.

Hi Ravi,

Welcome to HFV!

This is a great place for all your queries or challenges around AV and even the general discussions.

Make sure to browse through the various threads and sections which have been updated by our experienced and professional fellow members (FMs).

Happy Browsing!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back