Grounding issue and vinyl care

man.. spinning records is rather laborious....starting to wonder if its really worth the trouble. Hunting down good vinyl, cleaning, caring, setup, barely sit down to listen and you got to flip over the plate..lol
perhaps i have been spoiled proper by the convenience of digital gear..
well maybe won't give up quite that easily..but just throwing out there what went through my mind.

man.. spinning records is rather laborious....

Have you heard the joke about a man going to hell, and being shown different rooms where various horrible things were being done to the souls? In one room, to his surprise, people were having coffee. These guys were having a coffee break before their torture resumes:)

What people have told you about the virtues of vinyl is the coffee break:yahoo::yahoo::clapping:

On a more serious note, yes, there are many "laborious" things involved in caring for your records. And if you don't have one of those 'tables that automatically stop at the end of a side, you need to be attentive when the record side finishes. I guess this makes you more involved in the listening, making you an active listener as against it being just background music.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back