Gunday ! Aiming for number 1 spot in IMDB..

Rupam

ofcourse not on Top of the list but to the bottom of the list :eek:
I wonder how can someone like Ali Abbas Zafar make such a blunder in scripts of the film. Did he consulted anyone before taking a decision about the scripts ?

Have a look at the ratings ....Gunday (2014) - IMDb

Any independent views from the forum members ?

ofcourse not on Top of the list but to the bottom of the list :eek:
I wonder how can someone like Ali Abbas Zafar make such a blunder in scripts of the film. Did he consulted anyone before taking a decision about the scripts ?

Have a look at the ratings ....Gunday (2014) - IMDb

Any independent views from the forum members ?

Not this one, but contrast this to Gunda - which is one of the most artistic and poetic movies ever made. The script and dialogs are pure poetry. Legwnd has it that Gulzar saab shed a silent tear when he saw the movie. I still get moved in many places whenever I see this work of art.

After all, the rating (8) befits a movie of this stature as well.

Gunda (1998) - IMDb

Seems a lot of folks from Bangladesh are mad about what the movie portrays... hence the manipulated negative rating.

Don't think the movie is that bad... just a lot of folks who are hopping mad and voting it down.

I have not seen this movie so cannot really comment. But I guess there are worst movies than this too.

And yes, the Bangladeshis can be a valid reason for the lower rating as there were lots of criticism from their end.

Total waste of time was it watching this crap. Was making me think as if I was watching a 70s movie

Not this one, but contrast this to Gunda - which is one of the most artistic and poetic movies ever made. The script and dialogs are pure poetry. Legwnd has it that Gulzar saab shed a silent tear when he saw the movie. I still get moved in many places whenever I see this work of art.

After all, the rating (8) befits a movie of this stature as well.

Gunda (1998) - IMDb

Thanks for the pointer to this "asli" film :D. Have been a great fan of Gulzar and I have never even heard of this one! Will try to get it.

Total waste of time was it watching this crap. Was making me think as if I was watching a 70s movie

Well, it is set in the 70's from what I hear.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back