Guy from Mumbai who loves DIY projects.

MiteshR

Hello fellow Members, I am a graphic designer by profession, and whatever free time I get I like to spend that time fixing or building things.

Why I am here is, I was going to buy Edifier 350DB 2.1 speakers for my desk, and after giving it some thoughts & watching some videos I've decided that Id rather build a 2.1 setup myself of course with the help of you guys. Building the enclosure is not an issue, can you guys help me with what drivers and amplifier I can use. Budget will be under 25k.

Or if you can redirect me to a thread which will help me.

Thanx.

Hello fellow Members, I am a graphic designer by profession, and whatever free time I get I like to spend that time fixing or building things.

Why I am here is, I was going to buy Edifier 350DB 2.1 speakers for my desk, and after giving it some thoughts & watching some videos I've decided that Id rather build a 2.1 setup myself of course with the help of you guys. Building the enclosure is not an issue, can you guys help me with what drivers and amplifier I can use. Budget will be under 25k.

Or if you can redirect me to a thread which will help me.

Thanx.
Make overnight sensation MTM bookshelf
And make tangband sub 6 inch

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back