Got A Hagerman Bugle 3 up for grabs. This is the 3rd gen of the fantastic phono stage that Jim Hagerman is known to make. This guy is one who would not run for money and give u an overpriced product which has amazing "paid" reviews at places that matter. He quitely makes these amazing equipments at lovely Hawaii and they sell mostly by word of mouth references.
Coming to the Bugle 3 itself it has an adjustable gain stage of 40/50/60/64 dB through 3 pairs of tiny switches and can accommodate ANY cart be it MM or MC. The sound stage is deep , great bass , vocals that stand out and surface noise almost negligible.
It is one of the best and most flexible phonos u can get for the money.
My shipped price is 15k . Have all the accessories that came with it.
Thanks for looking.....Mandatory photos attached.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.