Halcro DM-10 Pre-Amplifier with built-in Phono Stage
Sale Price: Rs.3,00,000/-
Current MRP : Not available; Retails at US$16,000/-
Purchase Date : ~Jan 2009
Manuals / Original Packaging / Remote : Yes / Yes / Yes
Location: Bangalore. Can be shipped at buyer’s cost/risk.
Most versatile high quality phono included pre-amplifier with industrial grade components.
• Full-function preamplifier with remote control and switch-mode power supply.
• Inputs: 3 unbalanced (RCAs), 3 balanced (XLRs) (both conventional voltage mode); 1 current mode (RCAs).
• Phono input has variable phono capacitance and load resistance.
• Outputs: 2 pairs unbalanced (RCAs), bridgeable and 2 pairs balanced (XLRs), bridgeable, both conventional voltage mode;
• 2 pairs current mode (RCAs), 1 pair for unbridged connection, the other pair used in bridged mode;
• 1 pair tape output (RCAs); ¼" stereo headphone jack. 6-pin XLR for control data. Maximum voltage gain: 20dB, line stage; 32dB, 38dB, or 44dB, phono MM, +27dB for MC. Line input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced.
• Phono input impedance: 10k-60k ohms plus 60pF through to 350pF, both continuously variable (MM); 220 ohms plus 4.7nF (MC). Current input mode: 50 ohms.
• Output impedance: 340 ohms balanced, 170 ohms unbalanced; >30k ohms current mode; 10 ohms headphones; 340 ohms tape.
• Distortion: unmeasurable, below noise floor.
• At full specified output, 250 parts/billion (-132dB) for balanced and unbalanced and current modes.
• Phono equalization: RIAA ±0.5dB.
• Power consumption: 100W max. AC mains voltage, 40-200Hz: 85-240V AC, 120-340V DC (power supply will operate up to 270V, but IEC sockets rated only up to 240V by regulatory authorities).
Paul Bolin review in Stereophile :
Enjoy the Music review of DM10 and other Halcro power amp :
The preamp on YouTube (40 sec onwards) :
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.