Happy Vasant Panchami 2022

OM_2K19

As the beautiful day of Basant Panchami comes, I hope that it brings forth knowledge and wealth for you. May Goddess Saraswati bless your life with success, happiness, love, and warmth. I hope that all your wishes come true. Happy Basant Panchami to you and your entire family!

1644038280378.png

vasant-panchami-illustration-goddess-wisdom-260nw-1611905098.jpg

सरस्वति महाभागे विद्ये कमललोचने।
विद्यारूपे विशालाक्षि विद्यां देहि नमोऽस्तु ते।।

|| वसंतपञ्चमी उत्सवस्य शुभाशयाः ।|

Very happy Basant Panchami to all our FM members. I have always been fascinated by all the festivals and always enjoyed taking part in them. Can I please request FM's to tell us the significance and background of this festival as I have not heard of this special day before.

A very Happy Happy Vasant Panchami to All. This is a Saraswati Puja for us Bengalis and celebrated as goddess of knowledge and music. As I crave for both, I am very much touched with this festival. We offer Pushpanjali in the early morning with upvass (empty stomach). Celebrated as in almost all households, schools and colleges in Bengal, this is also a bengali's valentines day. Here is a photo from my home

IMG_5774.jpg

A very Happy Happy Vasant Panchami to All. This is a Saraswati Puja for us Bengalis and celebrated as goddess of knowledge and music. As I crave for both, I am very much touched with this festival. We offer Pushpanjali in the early morning with upvass (empty stomach). Celebrated as in almost all households, schools and colleges in Bengal, this is also a bengali's valentines day. Here is a photo from my home

View attachment 66964
Very nice. So, that is the reason for the Sitar. I normally discuss festivals and it's significance with a colleague of mine. Today, he did not bring up this festival. Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back