The speakers work great for jazz and rock, and works well with fast sounding amplifiers, rather than warm ones. Would go best with solid state amps and receivers, in my opinion as well as say a powerful KT 120 tube amp (heard it pair really good with a KT120 tube equipped Cayin). It also needs good stands. Mine arent great (a converted stool), and am happy to give it to you with the speakers.
In the pic, what appears as discolouration is actually the evening sun as I kept it in the balcony to take the picture. One of the Harbeth badges has fallen off, but I have a spare one that I will give you I havent bothered to put it on.
I plan to downsize to single hifi for a while. I have a Leben 300XS amp which I am tempted to sell, but not made up my mind. I would like to upgrade at some point of time which only means I will most likely buy a bigger Harbeth or Graham.
The site for Harbeth is below, which also gives specifications and select reviews.
I have put what I thought was a fair price based on google searches. If you see other prices and want to bid accordingly, please do, but not for the fun of it!
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.