Harbeth , Joseph audio, Creek , Bel Canto auditioned

varma_vikas

I auditioned Harbeth p3esr, c7ES3 & other speakers in Gurgaon last Saturday.

Harbeth r made in england & comes with the name of the owner embossed on the pair.

It was fun to see someone go into that length for a simple audition and he knew I just wanted to listen not purchase as I had read about creek amps a lot. Sometime later he also connected Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers which were just amazing and too detailed. Never heard anything like that, it was just wow. Everything else was on sale but not the CD player was his personal from - Cary audio 306. It was great to see him taking pains to position the speakers so well which I have not seen anyone do here in delhi ncr.

we used two amplifiers, creek destiny2 & bel canto C5i .Both the amplifiers had a lot of features and sounded just right. I enjoyed the music as there was no errors I could hear.

Cables were Transparent, am forgetting the name but. And the owner of the place Sid Aryan checked with me in advance for the kind of music I liked and while I entered he was setting the speakers upn which almost took him 20mins to complete after listening many times and adjusting the speakers one by one.

He seemed too passionate about his music and audition. And that showed soon as speakers started playing. If you are looking for new amps do try Creek Audio at Sid's place and also the speakers. The audition blew my mind away.
Sound was extraordinary sweet & whispering.

would love to go back if he allows me to haha

After all this we listene Dali Mentor Menuet which is a little hard to find pair. These small speakers are big game in a small cabinet.
Build quality is very high. I listened white pair & that was too beautiful.
Sound was highly crisp & in a small room like 10 *10 or 10*12, these are able to fill the room with quality sound.

I observed that Siddharth has kept everything with the intension of-'THE BEST' in every price category.

EPOS were also available with Sid but were not on display.

I listened Audioengine A5 speakers as well & this pair was super powerful for it's price--approx 34k. Either u listen 2 channel or u watch movies,,, if somebody is low on budget,,,no worries,, quality and sound both are still there.

Will soon again go to listen EPOS.

If somebody wish to listen, could approach Mr. Siddharth Trehan
9811677500, 9599821821

Last edited:
Re: Haqbeth , Joseph audio pulsar, creek , Bel Canto auditioned

Perhaps this should be posted in the Dealer Feedback section?

It is really nice to read about should good service and attention to detail for a customer who isn't even holding the cash in their hands. We hear too much of the opposite.

Congratulations to Mr Aryan. I hope his business does well :)

Thad,

Dont forget that Sid is one of us, so he knows exactly how to look after a fellow music nut :D

Wish he does well in his new endeavor.

Oh! I hadn't connected the name :eek:

I wish I could be in the market for any of the mentioned kit. At least now I know where to go if I am! :D

Every enthusiast venture needs some financial success to feed it (and feed its owner too!). Wishing him many happy sales!

these kind of places r actually birth of totally new music culture in which more people will be educated about music because Sid has passion to educate the person & enhances understanding.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back