Harry Gidino, new joinee to this group

Harry Gudino

Dear All
I am Harry Gudino joined today to this group. I am passionate about collecting music system and trying new things and upgrading my music systems regularly. Would like learn from seniors in this group.

Dear All
I am Harry Gudino joined today to this group. I am passionate about collecting music system and trying new things and upgrading my music systems regularly. Would like learn from seniors in this group.
Welcome to the forum Harry. Do share your experiences with the various systems and gear that you've had/are currently running. :)

Dear All

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

Dear All

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

Thanks for sharing your passion

All the best!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back