Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection

Hi

Yes I have ordered it last month. Now waiting for the shipment which is showing as Dec3rd. So by the end of next month probably we should be receiving the order.

Thanks.

Hi

Yes I have ordered it last month. Now waiting for the shipment which is showing as Dec3rd. So by the end of next month probably we should be receiving the order.

Thanks.

Same here. Going by previous experience, expecting to receive it by Dec 10th.

Current price is 27 pounds with free shipping. Roughly 2200. Not a bad price. My daughter has ordered Santa Claus to send her a complete set of Harry Potter's for Christmas. While Santa gets the credit, I will have to foot the bill :)

Don't buy through Flipkart it is costlier than Amazon UK.
You can the region Free from the Amazon UK for Rs2,616.35 and the shipping is free.
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection Blu-ray 2011 Region Free: Amazon.co.uk: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter, David Yates: Film & TV

this could be a silly question but I need clarification. I have already ordered the DVD set from flipkart for Rs. 3.2k. But I can see from Amazon website, its cheap (Rs.2.1k) but I believe you can't receive it in india. Am i right?

is there a place(other than flipkart) where I can get the DVDs at lesser price?

@007india, people are talking about the Blu-ray collection not DVD. Amazon UK have Blu-ray prices at much lesser rate than DVD price in India.
And you can buy stuff from Amazon UK and they'll ship it for free to you (provided you order items worth 25GBP or more). You might need to pay customs duty though. But still the price is much much better than Indian price.

@007india, people are talking about the Blu-ray collection not DVD. Amazon UK have Blu-ray prices at much lesser rate than DVD price in India.
And you can buy stuff from Amazon UK and they'll ship it for free to you (provided you order items worth 25GBP or more). You might need to pay customs duty though. But still the price is much much better than Indian price.

I know its a BD but my query is to know if items can be shipped to india from amazon.co.uk website. how about custom's duty?

As I understand from your response, the items can be shipped to INDIA.

Has any one received the package from Amazon UK? Just getting restless as it will be delivered by our Indian Post....Please share if any one got it.....

Guys, I just finished watching the whole series....Oh well i cant get enough of harry potter...Now i am feeling some kind of emptiness.....Never felt this kind of stuff when LOTR was finished.....

I think emptiness might be a wrong word for that feeling... I think longing is more suitable... Harry potter was part of many of our lives while growing up & now that it is over we long for it... LOTR were fantastic movies but they were just that movies... Harry on the other hand seemed part of our youth...

Guys, I just finished watching the whole series....Oh well i cant get enough of harry potter...Now i am feeling some kind of emptiness.....Never felt this kind of stuff when LOTR was finished.....

Finished watching HP series? So wanna sell the blurays? pm me the price. I would be interested to buy :)

i ordered this @ 29.17 GBP (region free edition) apart from a few others from amazon Uk. the shipment is out for delivery. waiting to receive it. not sure about the customs though. quite dicy reading some comments about our notorious customs dept.! still i think it would work our cheaper than flipkart.!

Surprisingly and unfortunately i still don't have a player to check them out...!!! i know it kinda senseless to buy fuel in bulk just because its cheap even before you buy a car...but then i am expecting to buy a player soon. in fact m hunting all over the UK websites for one, cos one of my friends is coming down soon and will carry it for me.

cheers

Last edited:
Back