Have onkyo tx-nr309. need BS under 12K

liamelg

Hi

have onkyo tx-nr309, sony ex520, 3 HDMI cables. just looking for BS or 2.1. Can you suggest a BS or 2.1 under 12K. prefer BS as i want to reuse them when i do the complete HT. what else do i need to complete the setup. like cables etc.

Please help and thanks a lot in advance.

-Liam

Hi spiro,

i see that you were part of that Pioneer SP-PK51FS mail chain with MAV. i was wondering whether can get just the BS41.

Cheers
Liam

Hi spiro,

i see that you were part of that Pioneer SP-PK51FS mail chain with MAV. i was wondering whether can get just the BS41.

Cheers
Liam

Mav got pioneer set from US & I just head them.They can be bright with Onkyo.

polks tsi200 as per the link look good. You can pick up 2 BS and use them as fronts. Later you can always add the centre and surround. But...................polks and onkyo don't go to well. Denon would go better with polk. Onkyo being a bit on the brighter side, you want to look at something warmer to balance the overall sound. But yes, go with just 2BS for now and add more later speaker by speaker. Also it makes sense to go with a full series so you have the option to add more speakers later from the same family. IF we look at polks you can use the tsi200 as fronts and surrounds and the CS10 as centre and you have a full speaker system.

There are Marantz Speakers as well and it is available at ebay.in. There is BS available for 8,100.00 Rupees.

You can seriously look at this page for your requirement.

Marantz speaker | eBay

There are other options as well in ebay.in.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back