HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver - user reviews & buying help

drkrack

I'm looking to buy HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver for my HT setup. My Stb (HD Videocon d2h) is connected to the TV in the other room, I'm looking for transmitting the HD signal over WiFi to my Denon AVR and Projector in another room. Both rooms are separated by a concrete wall of 9", distance will be around 24 ft at the max. I'll be using it for streaming IPL matches mainly, otherwise I don't watch TV in projector. I need info about

1. Anyone using hdmi wireless transmitter currently, what is the model, price, source and the overall experience?

2. How reliable is the connection any interference from home WiFi?

3. How is the audio and picture quality? Can we get a 5.1 audio from it?

4. Which are the recommended brands or specifications to look for?
Budget about 22k...

You could instead opt for multi-room stb or use a HDMI switch and lay a 25 ft HDMI cable from existing stb to Denon

Athulan

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710I using Tapatalk

You could instead opt for multi-room stb or use a HDMI switch and lay a 25 ft HDMI cable from existing stb to Denon

Athulan

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710I using Tapatalk
Hi Thanks for the info,
Running a hdmi cable across the sit out isn't a option currently. I will recheck with the Stb provider for multi room options, since it'll be mostly for 2 months or so, I was not considering it. Some reports of AVR getting damaged due to the connection to STB also discouraged me for a wired connection.

These are the ones I could check online, mostly inside my budget so any experiences with the devices will be valuable.

https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-wireless-hdmi-transmitters

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back