Headphones and Speakers...

dazoy

Hello Friends,

I have also posted this thread in headphones subsection, to get the members who are more passionate about headphones than speakers, but we all overlap all over the spectrum of music and sound, , so post there if you so incline, or here - No hard rules..

ON the outset I do not intend to become a speaker vs headphone discussion, and all this is based on my personal experience and observations. You might (and righty so, may have a different perspective).

1. I realize no matter how good speakers are there is some accuracy lost with distance, as you area bit further away from the speakers.

2. I also can find lots of details from good sets of headphones paired with the right amps that I probably would not e able to pick up whilst listening on speakers, not headphones.

Despite obvious benefits listening over headphones,, I somehow seem to enjoy listening on speakers, and the even fact that I am missing some subtle detail does not seem to bother me so much any more as long as the music is enjoyable, and I not purposely hunting for things missing etc..

what are other members thought on this? Ho do they think about this dilemma, and balance it..

Cheers,

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back