Headphones shop recommendation

genopv

Folks,

I came across this shop called headphone zone in Garuda mall in Bangalore. Looks like they have a shop in Mantri mall too in Bangalore.

I happen to find one of my long searches - Panasonic RP-HTX7. Was surprised to see this headphone here, then took a closer look at the shop and figured that they have very good headphone collection and headphone amplifiers! Audiotechnica / Panasonic / AKG / Jays / RHA etc.

Do check them out. Their website is pretty organized too - Headphonezone.In
Haven't ordered any on the website though. Did buy the HTX7 from their shop. There are on amazon too.

Rgds
Venkat

Hi Venkat,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our store - Headphone Zone.

We opened our store in Garuda Mall just over 3 years ago in Garuda Mall.
Our webstore however, is just about a year old.

We've been distributing Panasonic's Headphones in India for a long while now. I use the Panasonic RP-HTX7's at work as well. We're all big fans of the product here at Headphone Zone. Can i persuade you to please write a review for us after using it for a while?

In recent times we've expanded our product selection to include Headphone Accessories like Hi-Res Players, Amps, DACs and Headphone Stands. Do check out our webstore, Buy Headphones & Earphones Online - Premium High End Headphones to see the range which we are constantly updating.

Thank you so much for your support!

Warm regards,
Raghav Somani
Founder & CEO
Headphone Zone

Beautiful website Raghav

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back