Hello all, need help in deciding my first 5.1 home theater system

nikhil_india

Dear all, I am form Noida and new to this forum and doesn't have much understanding on audio system. I learned little bit by going through different threads.

I am planning to purchase my 1st Home Theater System. I was going to purchase Sony system but one of my friend suggested to go for Bose or JBL.. Bose being very expensive and couldn't find any shop for JBL I took audition of Yamaha 196 system. In Reliance Digital performance of YHT-196 was terrible. But when I checked in Top Gizmos, it was amazing.
I have attached the drawing room plan. Should I go for YHT-196, or YHT 2910??? Or for any other brand if sound is amazing and value for money I can extend my budget upto 50K.

Would be very grateful if fellow experts could guide me.

Attachments

• Audio1.jpg
    Audio1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 43
Take a peep at hifimart.com / htstore.in

You can get good picture of what products can be grabbed with your price range.

If yoy can stretch you budget a bit more you have awsm deals, besides you have good ones with your considerations too,

Good luck withyour search

--
RK

Thanks 20kHz for the response. I would be using my LG 42" smart TV for playing movies with external Hard Disk, and not a separate Blue Ray player. I hope the audio quality will not be impacted if I connect AV receiver with TV using HDMI or Optical cable.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back