Hello every one!!

prince083

Hi,
I was following the tata sky hd thread on the forum... and thanks to you guys could watch the final match in HD.As you know how it goes with TS they gave me the round trip for 3 weeks before i finally found the hd stb on the eve of the finals from a dealer in garia. I know i cud hav done it over the phone, but none of my family is at home during the weeks days so scheduling a delivery wud be a nightmare. Anyway after the hd stb quest was over.. the service engineer was supposed to come in on Sunday morning and do the installation. Well that did not happen... so i called the guy up and he said he wud gimme technical phone support :licklips: by that time i had read enough to know you dont need a new cable running from the dish to the stb.. only the smart card needed to be cloned. So i did the installation swapped the primary wd the secondary the service guy did the cloning and presto my bravia had redeemed its tryst with destiny!!! But the hd channels need 24 hours to be activated right? wrong!! bash the cc and they do it in 5 mins. another trick from the forum :clapping: and yay there was Shakira doing the WACA WACA in all her glory.Its awesome to be in HDville . Watching TV was a pain since i saw how blu ray looked from my PS3.. this aint bluray but i aint that picky.. its just MAKE.BELIEVE . Thanks guys the forum rocks!!!
cheers,
prince

Back