Hello Everyone, also need some help

varun88

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum.

I am actually looking for guidance from all of you people for my HT setup. (I already posted the question)

Btw, I am also interested in buying few things from classifieds, but am not able to message a person. (Where/How can I DM a fellow forum member, I suppose I don't have enough permissions I suppose....)

I am actually looking for guidance from all of you people for my HT setup. (I already posted the question)

Btw, I am also interested in buying few things from classifieds, but am not able to message a person. (Where/How can I DM a fellow forum member, I suppose I don't have enough permissions I suppose....)
Hi, welcome to hfv

You can start a direct conversation by clicking on the seller's name.

Yes, thanks for the suggestion.

You all are right, as it turns out, it shows after 1 day.... Suddenly I can see it today.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back