Hello everyone

angstorm

Dear friends, happy to introduce myself on this forum - I encountered this website whilst researching audio equipment to buy on various websites. I recently decided that I'll put together a simple hi-fi system to indulge my latent interest in music. Must say that I am most impressed by the treasure trove of helpful information I went through on various threads here. Although I am an utter newbie when it comes to anything audio, or electronic or electrical for that matter, I'll consider myself in safe hands on this forum and will be posting some queries soon.

A bit about myself - been a software technologist for the past decade and half, have had an intense career so far, spent all my professional life shuttling frenetically between demands at work and home, hardly spent any time inculcating my real interests and passions in life. Your average corporate denizen as such. Looking forward to change all that now, and take time to appreciate the finer things in life. Am also hoping to strike an acquaintance with like-minded folks in Pune where I'm based - looking forward to interact.

Thanks for reading through if you're with me so far!

Cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back