Hello Folks its Mukul from Assam

Mukul77

Good morning to all the respected forum members of Hifivision. Myself Mukul from Nagaon, Assam a Civil Engineer serving in a central Govt dept. I listen to all genre of music. My stereo system consists of audiolab 8200CDQ as CDP/DAC/Preamp and a pair of audiolab 8200MB monos driving dynaudio audience 72 floor standers. I have a swans m50w 2.1 system for casual listening (but I like its sweet sound). I use V-Moda crossfade M-100 headphone while travelling. I will add a tube preamp into my main system in the near future with all your kind suggestions. I learnt a lot about audio equipment from this wonderful forum with very honest and knowledgeable members. Thanks,

Regards.
Mukul

Good morning to all the respected forum members of Hifivision. Myself Mukul from Nagaon, Assam a Civil Engineer serving in a central Govt dept. I listen to all genre of music. My stereo system consists of audiolab 8200CDQ as CDP/DAC/Preamp and a pair of audiolab 8200MB monos driving dynaudio audience 72 floor standers. I have a swans m50w 2.1 system for casual listening (but I like its sweet sound). I use V-Moda crossfade M-100 headphone while travelling. I will add a tube preamp into my main system in the near future with all your kind suggestions. I learnt a lot about audio equipment from this wonderful forum with very honest and knowledgeable members. Thanks,

Regards.
Mukul

Welcome aboard.

Regards.
Mukul

Hi

Please put up a pic of your system

Will be nice to see

Rgds

Regards.
Mukul
Nice !!! Welcome to the forum.

Hi Mukul,

Welcome to HFV !
I am into tube amps and would like to see which tube preamp you might consider for your system.

Hi Mukul,

Welcome to HFV !
I am into tube amps and would like to see which tube preamp you might consider for your system.
Thanks sir. As of now I am just doing research on best sounding tube preamps. I would like to go for used route also. Would keep the budget within 50k to 150k depending on the models/brands.

Regards.
Mukul

Regards.
Mukul
Hey Mukul! Great to see another Assamese person on the forum. Awesome setup that you’ve got there.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back