Hello from Kerala!

rhanos

Hello everyone. Proud to be a part of this group of audiophiles.

I'm Dr.Roshan from a small town Tirur in Kerala. I am a radiologist, presently working in Mims hospital, Calicut.
I am a newbie to the audiophile world, was lost in the world of medicine for the best parts of my life.:D
I have been following the forum for a while and finally decided to chip in!
I'm afraid I won't be able to give any valuable tips/suggestions in the world of audio. I'm basically here to learn and improve my gear.

And talking about my gear, I have a LG V20, Fiio x5 3rd gen and a fiio x1 1st gen as my portable audio players.
I also own Audio technica ath m50, Sennheiser hd598, Rha T10, Fidue a73 , a-Jays 3 and a few cheap earbuds.

My home theatre setup was done by suus electronics, Cochin. I have Procella p6 as my front 3 channels, 4 p6iw speakers for the ceiling,2 p5 for surround.
They have installed a single p12 sub. All these are driven by a Marantz SR 7009.
Blu ray player is Oppo 103D and projector is Epson LS10000 laser projector. Screen size is 133" (Grand view).
Automation was done by Raylogic, Mumbai.

I'm planning to upgrade my setup in the future and I know you guys would be a great help for that! So bye for now and let's enjoy the music!

Hello Dr. Roshan,
Welcome to the forum. I am from Kottayam. It's a nice forum where you will find lots of useful tips in improving your knowledge in music systems

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back