Hello from New Delhi

rajibgupta0810

Hello Hi-Fi ers! This is Rajib Gupta from New Delhi. Truly honoured to be a part of the Forum. I reckon that this is a common platform for audiophiles who have similar interests and hope that our valuable exchanges and knowledge in the forum would undoubtedly add to the objectives and mission of this forum - nurturing and our musical voyage in this life!! Cheers to all !

Hello Hi-Fi ers! This is Rajib Gupta from New Delhi. Truly honoured to be a part of the Forum. I reckon that this is a common platform for audiophiles who have similar interests and hope that our valuable exchanges and knowledge in the forum would undoubtedly add to the objectives and mission of this forum - nurturing and our musical voyage in this life!! Cheers to all !
Welcome..

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back