Hello Hifivision! :-D

Cyphr

Hi guys,

Came to know about this wonderful forum yesterday while checking stuff at Hifimart.com. I'm from Mumbai and just getting started on my HiFi journey.

I'm really a newbie right now as far as hifi audio equipment goes and looking forward to expert advice from all you experienced folks here.

I certainly hope to one day be able to contribute to the collective knowledge base here, but that comes with experience. :p

I live in my self-made 15x11 cave (my bedroom that is) and dont much venture out, as that also happens to be my office. Music forms a big part of my daily routine as it helps me concentrate on my work better, and also acts as a background score for an otherwise isolated and quiet life.

Mostly into 80s rock, synthwave, gothic music, 90s trip-hop and a bit of Jazz, blues and country music depending on mood. Got a liking for melancholic, sadcore music for some reason. :p

I hope that's a fair intro to get started. Haha! :)

Thanks.

Hi Cyphr

Welcome to HFV!

Here you will find all answers / solutions to the queries / challenges you face with AV and tech stuff. A lot of experienced members have posted excellent information in the various threads and posts.....Happy Browsing......

Hi welcome to the forum. I assume you are on the lookout to buy a few things since you visited Hifimart. My suggestion would be to read as many relevant posts as possible and then come back with your requirement. You will get splendid advice here as many like myself have got.

Sent thru mobile

Most welcome to this great forum:cheers:

Thank you so much, mate! :)

Hi Cyphr

Welcome to HFV!

Here you will find all answers / solutions to the queries / challenges you face with AV and tech stuff. A lot of experienced members have posted excellent information in the various threads and posts.....Happy Browsing......

Thanks so much, Efernand1. I'm definitely here for the long haul, as they say, once bitten by the hi-fi bug, you are infected for life! :p

Hi welcome to the forum. I assume you are on the lookout to buy a few things since you visited Hifimart. My suggestion would be to read as many relevant posts as possible and then come back with your requirement. You will get splendid advice here as many like myself have got.

Sent thru mobile

Thank you, mate. And I totally agree on that. :) I'm already going through relevant topics which suit my current requirements and find the information tremendously useful. :) Gotta confess, all that info was a bit overwhelming at first, but kind of eased in as I'm getting more comfortable with all the jargons in the hi-fi game. :p

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back