Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Vulcan

Couldn't think of a better title being a Pink Floyd fan & listening to Comfortably Numb whilst catching a gimpse of rain through the window. Here to gain knowledge, make new friends & have fun. And the market is awesome too. :cheers:

Re: Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone ho

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they'll like this song?
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

Ah! Welcome. Last line means "will they break my bank". :)

Re: Hello, Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone ho

Welcome home Vulcan. Looks like this is where you belong. :)

Welcome to HFV.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun here!

Hahaha! Thanx guys.

New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll have me a HFV team

Great to know of a fellow Pink Floydian. Welcome aboard.:)

Mene Sakkhet ur-seveh!

...you've just set the controls to the heart of the sun...

I think it's time to upgrade your system :eek:hyeah:

Hi!
I can not hear you but can read!
Welcome!

Couldn't think of a better title being a Pink Floyd fan & listening to Comfortably Numb whilst catching a gimpse of rain through the window. Here to gain knowledge, make new friends & have fun. And the market is awesome too. :cheers:

Floydian....greetings. Hope you come in peace.

Heheh, welcome!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back