Hello Stereo!

ocpp

Hi,

New member here. I am very glad to see so many enthusiastic and active members on this board sharing their love, knowledge for gears and music.

About my interest:
Started with AIR, Colombo Radio stations moved to Cassettes --> CDs --> MP3 --> iPods --> iPhones --> Digital Audio (DAC, DSDs, TIDAL).

About 2 years ago, I shifted from Digital form to Analog/Stereo for my "primary" listening experience. It does cost a huge amount of money, time and most importantly space but listening to music this way is a lot more fun and exciting. Buying albums in physical form gives me immense pleasure and is my new hobby. Back then, access to music was harder due to a lack of exposure and economical reasons. I am very thankful that I am able to afford to buy some of the new gears and albums of my choice, unlike my past.

My setup (old gears except for the Vinyl player)

1) Nakamichi PA-5 Amp
2) Nakamichi CA-5 Preamp
3) Nakamichi MB-3 MusicBank CD Changer
4) rega Planar 6 Turntable
5) JVC Zero 9 Loudspeakers

Like every other person from the South, I absolutely love Ilaiyaraja sir's music. I have so far collected about 300 LPs & EPs of Raja sir's albums (not everything is in good condition but I am happy with them). Besides Raja sir's music, I like Psychedelic Rock, Funk -- I adore some of Kalyanji's work & few other albums that got released in recent times.

Thanks for reading!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back