Hello to All HIFIVISION AUDIO TECHIES :)

Jaydip

HI
guyz

I m from BHAVNAGR GUJARAT

I m a PC gamer by default but now i m getting insterest in Audio's as well

So plz guide me whenever i need Help

Thanks to all For support :)

have a nice day

Welcome to HFV.

If you are interested in PC audio, it depends upon how deep your passion is. From simple audio out of sound card to high-end DACs to pre-power/integrated amps and then to speakers, even sky is not the limit. So basically depends upon how much you wish to spend.

Hello there fellow Gamer.. Hope you have all the support you can get over here.. so what else ??? what game do you play ?? FPS/MMOs/Simulation/sports/Strategy??

Welcome to HFV.

Thanks to all for warm welcome :)

I mostly playing FPS RACING Third Person Shooter Games ON PC PS3 AND X360

I have Edifier S550 Sprks and Looking for Better Sound Card

Also Have Got DEMO OF LG BH7220 3D Blueray HT @18.5K locally and i think it's quite promising to me as the features and prices is very good compare to other brand...

Alos I have SAMSUNG LED 32D5000 with Tata HD+

Will post pic of my entire HT setup as soon as i get some new Furniture :)

As now i m in diploma in mechanical so not enough cash to handle all this expences but i do my best to stay in main line of audio and video techs :)

Thanks Again to ALL

Even sky is not the limit :lol: i likey likey ...
Welcome to HFV.

If you are interested in PC audio, it depends upon how deep your passion is. From simple audio out of sound card to high-end DACs to pre-power/integrated amps and then to speakers, even sky is not the limit. So basically depends upon how much you wish to spend.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back