Hello

Jayram iyer

I joined this forum almost a month ago and didn’t introduce myself earlier..Am from Mumbai .
This forum is very interesting and enlightening ,.feels privileged to be in a group of audio enthusiasts!

I joined this forum almost a month ago and didn’t introduce myself earlier..Am from Mumbai .
This forum is very interesting and enlightening ,.feels privileged to be in a group of audio enthusiasts!

Hi Jayram,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find all information to your queries or challenges you have around AV.

There are many threads with rich information posted by our Fellow Members (FM) which are categorized under various sections.

Happy Browsing.

Hi Jayram
Welcome to the forum. This forum is really very good to learn about AV. U will get info about anything u want to know about AV and the FMs are very helpful and support each other. Since this is a vast subject, stay connected to the forum.:)

Back