Hello!

sankupa

Hello everybody,

I am Santosh, locked down in Bangalore, just got retired from my job here and am from Odisha.

I discovered this wonderful site while surfing randomly and searching for Radio License in India. I have heard it my father explaining that to me while buying a new radio for our family perhaps towards end 70s. I am blown away at the amount of information and photos uploaded here on this subject matter. It was like re-living those days. Alas, I live with memory only, no pictures to upload.

My objective in joining this forum is to educate myself more on home entertainment products and learn more about how to take care and preserve antique electrical/electronic equipment. I have destroyed so many antique pieces (unknowingly) that one life is not enough to repent. Because of this depressing experience even today I shy away from buying electronic products. No wonder my DVD player does not play DVDs, my LCD TV went Kaput in 3 years and shop keeper said they usually last three years !!!!. No idea true or false. How many TVs you expect me to buy in my life time? This lack of knowledge is what I want to over come by reading the posts here and other useful links provided by members.

I have read dos and donts of this site and will give feedback on action taken by me upon your advises to my queries. Also will try to be helpful to others in whichever way I can.

Thanking everybody.

Regards,
SKP

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back