Hello

jojokispotta

Good evening people. I'm Joy from Bangalore. Currently I own htib, sony s500rf (please don't kill me). I'm interested in getting a 11.x channel AVR+speakers over the next few months for my living room. I'm very excited to begin my journey into surround sound world. I'm also a tiny bit scared since I have 2 cats.

I'll be posting my queries wrt budget, sound preference etc. (except sexual preference :p)

Looking forward to sharing a drink with you guys. Cheers!

Good evening people. I'm Joy from Bangalore. Currently I own htib, sony s500rf (please don't kill me). I'm interested in getting a 11.x channel AVR+speakers over the next few months for my living room. I'm very excited to begin my journey into surround sound world. I'm also a tiny bit scared since I have 2 cats.

I'll be posting my queries wrt budget, sound preference etc. (except sexual preference :p)

Looking forward to sharing a drink with you guys. Cheers!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back