HELP!! Double subtitles in ripped DVDs / Xtreamer

sound1

Friends,

I have some ripped DVDs in my HD and I use Xtreamer (v2.3.1) for playback. Every time it displays 2 subtitle tracks - one with smooth fonts, and other with ugly large fonts with black background over the first one. If I switch it off, both tracks are turned off. Whatever I tried I couldn't get rid of the ugly subs. I am beginning to think that it's the issue with my ripping software (DVD Shrink 3.2) but not sure. While ripping I keep only English and skip other subs.

Please suggest if you have any ideas. If it has been already discussed pls provide the thread.

Thanks in Advance

Friends,

I have some ripped DVDs in my HD and I use Xtreamer (v2.3.1) for playback. Every time it displays 2 subtitle tracks - one with smooth fonts, and other with ugly large fonts with black background over the first one. If I switch it off, both tracks are turned off. Whatever I tried I couldn't get rid of the ugly subs. I am beginning to think that it's the issue with my ripping software (DVD Shrink 3.2) but not sure. While ripping I keep only English and skip other subs.

Please suggest if you have any ideas. If it has been already discussed pls provide the thread.

Thanks in Advance

Pictuew eek or subtitkles do---yeh to badi na-insafi hain re thakur!!!

Back