Help me choose bet. Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 and PSB Alpha HT1 5.1?

vineetsingh

Pl Help me choose bet. Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 and PSB Alpha HT1 5.1? both are around 55k.

Or shd I go for Focal Sib Co at 35k or Energy RC Micro at 40k or Elac Starlet at 50k?

Klipsch Quintet 4 is available at 55k as well...what to do?

Totally confused!

Tx

Vineet:eek:

Pl Help me choose bet. Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 and PSB Alpha HT1 5.1? both are around 55k.

Or shd I go for Focal Sib Co at 35k or Energy RC Micro at 40k or Elac Starlet at 50k?

Klipsch Quintet 4 is available at 55k as well...what to do?

Totally confused!

Tx

Vineet:eek:

Of the ones that you have mentioned, how many have you auditioned ? Which one did you like ?

Have auctioned all...all seem good to me. So want some advice in best options for the 40k range and the 55-60k range.

Will be using for TV, music and movies.

hi Vineetm could you tell me alpha in delhi , so that i can check the focal sub & co 5.1 home system there? pls reply

@jithudigitised.html - I don't think demo's can be given with your chosen stuff...unless your budget is whopping. Don't go by basic stuff that people write in this forum about demoing everything...that is just BS and esoteric!

@pinc143.html - I haven't found a dealer who has the Focal Sib Co for demo...

When you compare do a technical comparison on specs,technology, material. Don't go by what most say say about sound signature etc...I have got not even ' one educated feedback on my choices...except for basics Like demo all and the crap.'

Is this a kindergarten school? People shd answer specific question...if they know. Else, stop giving basic gyan.

@jithudigitised.html - I don't think demo's can be given with your chosen stuff...unless your budget is whopping. Don't go by basic stuff that people write in this forum about demoing everything...that is just BS and esoteric!

When you compare do a technical comparison on specs,technology, material. Don't go by what most say say about sound signature etc...I have got not even ' one educated feedback on my choices...except for basics Like demo all and the crap.'

Is this a kindergarten school? People shd answer specific question...if they know. Else, stop giving basic gyan.

Sorry dude..but demos can be given with our chosen stuff. It has nothing to do whether ur budget is whopping or not. It is because we as a customer needs to live with the purchase and it is our hard earned money that we are spending.

I asked to auditon with ur AVR coz that may become an deciding factor for you.:)

BTW if all the systems sound same to you, then whats the point in asking a query here??:rolleyes:

You can simply select one with the lowest price..as simple as that..

No one is entitled to answer you unless they feel so...;)

Then go and roam around taking demos...to console yourself that your hard earned money is well spent!

Expert forums give you technical evaluation...not ask a layman's ear to become the judge!!!

Got my point pal!!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back