Help me choose the HD LCD/LED monitor

shreehd

I'm willing to take an LCD/LED 22"/23" monitor. My main requirement is the following:
1. View Full HD Movies.
2. Connect Sony Blu-Ray Player.
3. Connect PS3 Slim and play games.
4. Connect my WD HD Media player.
5. Use it as my regular PC monitor for browsing and working.

After much research on the monitors I came to a conclusion to take either ACER H235H or BenQ E2200HD. But for the final verdict I want you techies to suggest me one either those I mentioned or any other if you know will be better. Also I've a doubt will I be able to connect all the above devices if I but HDMI cable? Thanks a lot in advance.

Actually the lower end dell models with 24" choices are good . LCD monitor prices are coming down drastically for higher sizes . so it would be good to buy a cheaper priced dell than go in for an IPS panel at the moment

Eh? The 24" Dells are around the same price as the IPS 23" 2311H.. why would anyone recommend a TN over an IPS?

^It's regular 3 year Dell Ultrasharp warranty!
The international price for these is around 200-240$ ,depends on when they go on sale..Oh, and SMC is a very reputable store.

Well, may be dell has an offer or something . In chennai we do not know of any such prices by DELL ( i am a dealer of computer parts ) . I myself am quite tempted to buy .

go for SAMSUNG P2370MS, Konect Plus, Multifunction monitor.

Very good PQ and connectivity options, incl. HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component, Composite, and has inbult speakers and Remote.

Multi Function Monitor - P2370MS - Desktop Monitior - Monitor | SAMSUNG

I have recently bought P2370MS. The picture quality is good. But HDMI output is not giving the best colours (with the HTPC) while DVI is giving good colours. I have a feeling its my HDMI cable is the culprit, but I also suspect that the HDMI is really meant for connecting the xbox/Blue Ray/HD Sat box, and not the pc. The reason for this suspicion is the manual - the set up instructions are really for connecting the pc with DVI/D-sub and when they explain connections for HDMI they only show the other devices.

So I guess if the idea is to connect multiple devices then this monitor is good bet. At least worth a look.

Just my two cents.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back